Thursday 27 June 2013

A few people have made comment to me about how 'pretty' my blog looks. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm afraid I have to admit that I can take absolutely zero credit for this.

A very quick 'free blog template' Google search led me to two awesome websites which helped me tremendously.

             Shabby Blogs

Both Leelou Blogs and Shabby Blogs have amazingly beautiful design work which they generously offer for free personal use AND provide very easy step by step instructions on how to use them. I have used design elements from both these websites in my blog template.

While we're at it, I also need to give a shout out to A Beautiful Mess.Their amazing ipad app turns my ordinary photos into something blog worthy!

I have absolutely no affiliation with any of these websites, I just wanted to share the designer love!

The Captain.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me.